The Irresistable Puppies!!

HuskyGuerl

LOL. . . just exploded from cuteness overload. :wave1:

Absolutely Adorable! brought tears to my eyes remembrances of Ivanna when she first came here from Terrace, British Columbia Canada. Over-the-Top in cuteness scale.

Thanks a million for the heart-warmer.

Carmen OFM

Glad i could help :)

LOL. . . just exploded from cuteness overload. :wave1:

if you just exploded from pictures try living with them! lol i die everyday when i remember we can not keep them all!! lol so that is why i take many many many photos!

Glad i could help :)

I re-read what I wrote and I may have mis-placed a modifier. the over-the-top in cuteness scale referred to your gorgeous pups. I'm already hopelessly prejudiced when it comes to Ivanna! :rofl: Yes it is so very difficult to give them up even through they are going to good families. Take the pictures, when they 've gone you still have both the pictures and the memories those pictures will generate. That no one can take away, not even alzheimer's!!

Awwwww! They are just the most precious things ever! I love all the pictures, but that very last picture is way too adorable. <3

Agree! His name is Kato and he switched his position he was laying in about a million times lol!! think i got like five different pictures of different ways he was sleeping :D  his owners loved the pictures

Thanks guys!! Im going to miss them tons!! Taking as many pictures as I can now..hubby says I fill my camera up everyday with nothing but dogs lol..I love it though :) can't wait to see them all at 1 year old!!

Sent from my Huawei-U8652 using Tapatalk 2

You have to stop!  No, don't stop!  I want them all!!

SOOOOO cute!

:wub: :wub: :wub:

lol ill stop when they are gone :( but thanks!! lol i want to keep them all too..i feel like if they are like the last litter they will cry when we leave them with their new owners..we got a call from two owners the last litter about how when we left all the pups did was whine looking for me it seemed like lol..love these guys im glad they remember me :)

First.. OMG Total cuteness... I love the little white one.... makes me melt lol

Something you might try and this worked with us and our breeder...... For about 3 weeks before we brought Ripley home we went to the breeders house... we went once or twice a week to visit and play with Ripley... When we took him home he didn't cry because he was use to our voice and our smell. I think it make the transition a bit easier for both the breeder and Ripley...

First.. OMG Total cuteness... I love the little white one.... makes me melt lol

Something you might try and this worked with us and our breeder...... For about 3 weeks before we brought Ripley home we went to the breeders house... we went once or twice a week to visit and play with Ripley... When we took him home he didn't cry because he was use to our voice and our smell. I think it make the transition a bit easier for both the breeder and Ripley...

oh yes we do this :) we ENCOURAGE our buyers to visit as much as possible! But we always have one or two that just dont want to let go lol

How to the crazy, rambunctious fluff dropping houdini's that we know and love come from that??

They are too freaking cute though. Makes me want another but I can barely handle the energy of the one I have!