I Never Thought I'd See The Day

Applebear

For the past 6 months or so, I've been leaving Ro out [as not in crate] while I go outside to do a short chore. Most the time, he's right by the door waiting for my return...but nothing destroyed, all is well. Over time, I have increased it slightly...anywhere from 10-30 mins. Each time, returning home to a intact house. Now I can leave the house for hours and he's been such a good boy. He must of hit puberty, look how grown up he's being. I seriously never thought I'd see the day I could do this. 

Now...of course...he'll probably chew a hole through my bed just to prove me wrong. lol 

LOL.

Ours haven't destroyed anything for ages (well over a year).

This morning either Darwin or Daughtry Shredded a pillow in the spare room. :erm:

LOL.

Ours haven't destroyed anything for ages (well over a year).

This morning either Darwin or Daughtry Shredded a pillow in the spare room. :erm:

lol my guess is they'll never tell either...is the perfect crime really if you think about it. Neither one can be punished if you don't know who did it. ;)