In The Future

Stormy

What are you wanting in your future :)

I am hoping i would become ATLEAST a store manager if not higher up at Sainsburys :)

Move to a house with some land with a built dog run for the dogs whilst i am at work :) and a fully fenced big area for them to run around in when i am home :D 

I would also like a "people" garden with a grass area with a patio and BBQ tables and chairs etc :)

Also i would like a pool that starts shallow and gets deeper this is MORE for the dogs though ;)

I would also like have tropical fish one day :) just need to look more into all of that!

So how about all of you?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm looking at taking early retirement in about 9 years (when I'm 60)

That;s my goal.

Then kick back, relax and take up hobbies that I had to drop

because of work and family.

Since we're talking about "want" as apposed to what you would expect to achieve. Personally I want to win more money than I can possibly ever spend and live a life of complete luxury.

I'm looking at taking early retirement in about 9 years (when I'm 60)

That;s my goal.

Then kick back, relax and take up hobbies that I had to drop

because of work and family.

Me and you both 8 years 5 months and 19 days :)

I want a new job....LOL

I want a life....LOL

I want to go back to school

I want to move out of the country

Did I mention a new job?

No. 3 first

Then No. 1. & No. 4 together

That will achieve No. 2

No. 3 first

Then No. 1. & No. 4 together

That will achieve No. 2

LOL You would think right?  I am working on the new job so I can be free for the school and life.  My job sucks the life from you.  In 8 years I have done nothing but work....LOL

I'd like to own a home instead of rent. One with a nice yard, a pool, and a nice patio area. It needs to be in an urban setting though, because I just can't stand the suburbs anymore.

But in the short term future: I'd like grass to grow in my front yard! And for my OH to get to building the brick patio he promised. And for him to clean up his massive pile of brush that he generated from cleaning out the back yard.

My job sucks the life from you.  In 8 years I have done nothing but work....LOL

So you have a job. . .

and they ACTUALLY make you work for the money they pay you. :eek:

WOW !!!!

That's just scandalous.:P

I would like to keep everything I have as I am extremely grateful for my husband being my soulmate and the best man in the world, two healthy bright kids, beautiful country England, two cheeky dogs, we have jobs and a little house. We may want to swap it for 3 or 4 beds though soon:) And I want to do Ph.D

Well i want to be working in a veterinary office, well actually running it

i want a beautiful house all hard wood flooring, 4 car garage for my hubby, a LARGE yard like 4 acres fenced of for the dogs to run and heated and cooled kennels for them, i want the house set back in the woods hidden from the road

i want to be married to my hubby and have 4 beautiful children whom love huskies as much as me

Firstly. I agree with Marc and WANT to win a silly amount of money. I could then make sure my friends and family could live their dreams. And secondly I want the adoption to be over and to have our child/ren. And I'd like to have another pooch eventually too, maybe a slightly smaller Mal :D

Career wise Im not sure, I love my job and while I'd love to move up the ladder I know I am not ready for that yet. Maybe do a degree? get a bit more experience in this hotel and position. Maybe one day be a GM of a hotel?

Personal - I would want to have enough money to be able to do what I wanted when I wanted and not have to stop and think "should I". I would like a nice house in the middle of nowhere and lots of land for my babies. I do have dreams of being an old woman sat on a garden chair in a nice back garden with a glass of alcohol next to my husband - both grey and happy with no regrets.

I want to become so darn rich that I can afford to have a lousy credit rating and not give a hoot. But since that will never happen, I want to run out of money and be dead broke when I expire. Just hope the expire part does not kick in before I pay off everything.

My ultimate dream is to have a ranch house in Australia, a couple of horses, another husky and a couple of tibetan mastiffs... Maybe a man too.. Lol

Just to live a happy life really, get all the stress off my shoulders.

But in a realistic way, I want things to go well when I move out soon, and then find a more permanent house. Although the only thing I wish for is for all my family to continue to be healthy and happy.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

I want to own a house one day instead of continuing to rent one.

I want to be debt free.

I want to have one or two more kids.

I want to get another Husky.

I want my husband to try to get on at a different factory that will pay better (so I won't have to get a job :P). 

I want to get back into shape so I can run or bike with my pup when she's older (I'm working on this right now :D).

Above everything else I just want all my loved ones to continue to be happy, healthy, and thriving. :)

And that's pretty much it.. :)

short term:

graduate from high school

got admitted in a good university in the US

finish this boring report I'm working on 

new toys, treats and collars for Dime. He doesn't need any, I just like going collar-shopping  :wub:

long term:

work as a teacher

more dogs! :D preferably huskies but I'm also in love with GSDs and Rough Collies  :wub: