First Ultrasound Pictures!!!

CARRINGTON

I went and had my ultrasound done at my new OBGYN who is so much better then the last doctor that I went to. I am at 6weeks and 6days and we saw the heartbeat of 133bpm. It was so tiny!!!

484521_10151565801799906_934696459_n.jpg

It is hard to see, but I will keep adding pictures as I get them. I go back in two weeks to have another ultrasound. :)

I think so too which is going to be interesting. Zach and I can agree on the girls name but as for boy names we argue

We were the same way. We agreed on 2 girls names for our daughter right away. We waited until she was born to see which fit her best. On my son however, we couldn't agree on a single name until I was 2 weeks away from my due date!

Sorry to hear your doctor was mean, right decision to change. Look after yourself and remember pregnancy is not an illness but very useful if you want to grt out of doing something (don't tell themen though;)). :)