Back Pain - Any Advice?

Sarah

I've seriously pulled my back to the extent i was in tears trying to lift my leg into the car when i went shopping today, the longer i stood on my feet the worse it got but if i walk bent over it's not as bad

any tips how to get this better before camp?

I have a dicky back & when mine goes, I can't stand straight, I walk bent forward for about a week but it's my spine. Serious rest, anti-inflammatories, I wear a back brace belt type contraption too to keep heat in to help the healing, so a hot water bottle when sitting is good too

Hope you get better quickly, that's not good less than a week before camp

See a chiropractor.

and everything everyone else has said.

:grouphug:

I'm out - i've not drowned! sorry to dissapoint anyone lol

Marc has given me a deep muscle massage on my back and i stink of deep heat now - propped up on the sofa with a pillow supporting me

hopefully it will ease off am doing nothing at all now until it does 

Yes will deffo see a chiropracter if there's no improvement

Thank you all xx

Sarah do you want me to drop you a hot water bottle off on my way to work tonight ?

am good thanks though Lee have got those stick on heat pads to use after the deep heat has worn off xx

Actually, heat is the last thing you want to do, if you back is out of alignment. When my back goes the chiro has me ice my back for 20 minutes, off for 20 minutes, then ice again for 20 minutes, for three hour stretches, then off for an hour and start again. Helps minimize any swelling and if a disc is out, reduces the pressure on the nerves. If it is a pulled muscle, he has me alternate between heat and ice. If you do use a heat ointment, don't apply heat or ice.

Looking at where she is hurting its more likely to be muscle than bone to be honest. Think she's pulled the muscles in her back and rather than resting it decided to go shopping and she has made it worse.

Looking at where she is hurting its more likely to be muscle than bone to be honest. Think she's pulled the muscles in her back and rather than resting it decided to go shopping and she has made it worse.

Had to buy stuff for camp!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Many years ago now when we first moved in together, hubby hurt his back and what I remember is he kept laying on the hard living room floor. He must of got up for toilet breaks but all I remember is trying to Hoover the floor with him laying there. Can't remember what exactly happened as we were only 18 at the time and shouldn't really of been getting all these aches and pains that start cropping up once you hit your thirties! perhaps I hit him too hard? Lmao.

Many years ago now when we first moved in together, hubby hurt his back and what I remember is he kept laying on the hard living room floor. He must of got up for toilet breaks but all I remember is trying to Hoover the floor with him laying there. Can't remember what exactly happened as we were only 18 at the time and shouldn't really of been getting all these aches and pains that start cropping up once you hit your thirties! perhaps I hit him too hard? Lmao.

Ah that's it, marc has been hitting me!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2