Nice Day Off

Cherrie-Nanook-Indy

So today I was staying in Lancaster as I only had 1 day off so traveling home would be a lot of money for a short time. Well my grandad called me yesterday and said he was going to come to Lancaster on the train. So I bought a day rider on the bus and met grandad at the train station. We went to subway for lunch then headed to morecambe and went round the market, bought 2 ground sheets for £6 (1 is 6ft x 4ft and 1 is 6ft x 12ft invade your interested). We went for a walk along the prom and a nosey in the shops, had a coffee at the midland (one of the hotels in my chain so used my discount) then got the bus back to Lancaster, had tea in weatherspoons and saw grandad off on the train back to barrow. I'm now on my way back to work to do my washing :(. Had such a nice day off when all I expected to do was spend it on my own washing and cleaning. Just thought I'd share :D Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk