Majorly Bad News For Me Last Night :(

huskylynz

Thanks everyone for support. Been at hospital all day, he has still got his kidney but they going to take it out if its no better tomorrow. They've removed his spleen. He's still in a lot of pain and is exhausted but hes out of intensive care now so must be a good sign. Hopefully his kidney doesn't have to be taken as well or he will be back in theatre. Think he'll be in hospital for some time, so scary what can happen in such a short time. Hopefully he's on the road to recovery now, just keeping fingers crossed! Might have to take pip to bed with me for some comfort.

Thanks again for all your support, really means a lot to us both xx

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg I am so glad he is alive and working his way to recovery. I hope he continues to improve by leaps and bounds. This place and these amazing people have pulled me through some rough times so please lean on us if you need we have a great foundation to support everyone :)

Lynsey, I've been following along and add my thoughts and prayers to everyones.  Take care of yourself, it's going to be a long hard haul (as if I have to tell you, huh?) and you're going to need all that you can keep together!  ... and it's so easy to get completely caught up in a loved one and forget about ourselves.

It took a broken arm to convince me that I'd rather be inside a four wheeler than on a two wheeler!  //al

how is he doing today hun xxx

He looked a lot better thanks, Still not sure whether kidney is staying in yet, hes still in pain but less than before so at least hes recovering. Doctors are really impressed with his progress so hopefully this kidney doesnt have to come out then everything should be on the right track :)

Rob said did he not learn from when he broke his arm.. lol  :)

Was his ankle lol but no definitely not lol. Hope he's learnt this time, time to hang up the biking gear and take up ping pong or snooker haha

Was his ankle lol but no definitely not lol. Hope he's learnt this time, time to hang up the biking gear and take up ping pong or snooker haha

Rob probably said Ankle to be fair ... lol!!! Haha ping pong lmao