Introducing Teo

Mia-Blue

So Teo finally joined us yesterday :D

We are his 3rd home in almost 5 years, the people we got him from felt they couldnt care for him anymore dueto their work commitments and how upset he becomes when left.

So I think we have a challenge ahead of us, but I'm determined to make it work.

Mia and Teo seem to be getting on just fine, although Teo appears to prefer humans to the other dogs, so we need to work on getting them to bond. The only problem we had was Teo being good aggressive, but I'm sure with time that will improve.

As Mia sleeps out in the dog run we decided to start as we mean to go on so after a long walk both huskies went out at bedtime. This seemed to work until 1.30am when Teo began to cry and whimper, due to the neighbours I brought him back into the house as I don't want complaints. He slept on the bedroom floor until 6.30am )

At 7am I took them both for a long walk and after breakfast they are back in the run together. I think I'm going to have to keep putting him out in the run for short periods until he gets used to it.

In his first home he was kept outside all the time, so I'm hoping he will adjust quickly as Mia isn't usually in the run when we are at home, but is having to be at the moment to help Teo settle!

He is a proper cutie and so affectionate with everyone :D

post-9358-0-51850600-1367827848_thumb.jp

Sounds like you're doing things the right way.

Hope they start to play and bond. :up:

Thanks guys, we really are happy with him :-D and hopefully once we work on a few things we will have a very happy pack!

Well so far today has been great, Teo doesnt like water though, he nearly pulled me over at the water park this afternoon to avoid the water, lol