Yr Kiddin Me

moonstar

well the time had come to decorate bedroom and it took ages cos lots of wires had to be sorted paper i had i just painted but this time went for pattern with a little sparkle for the first time even fixed a wooden panel next to door and painted cos of dogs rubing on wall  well there i was with ma cuppa sat lookin a three weeks ward work finished about 20mins :D  and i herd this licking noise coming from under chair looked down to catch number 2 fluffy licking the bottom edge of papper and before i could say dont even think about it she griped and pulled :o  :angry:  :(  well omg fluffy 1 got up  and left the room with a look that said it all and with thoughts of no supper tonight then  she has never done that before   now if i could get them to tare weeds in garden as fast that would be good cos i swear that someone is planting them in my garden and thay defo feed on weedkiller and grow even faster :D oh and i just had enough papper so have to go and get another roll :D just another day in husky world

LMAO, you should've told them you weren,t stripping the wallpaper off.

just trying to help :up: