Water

Stormy

Quick tip about water expecially in the heat! 

Leaving water down in heat the oxygen evaporates quite quickly so be sure to change the water often through the day in warmer weather expecially!

Oxygen helps breathing when panting due to heat as they cant sweat like we can, hence oxygen in water is good. When you fill up the bowl BLAST the water in it from the tap .. the more bubbles the better :)

(i did not know this myself i just saw it on facebook thought would be great to share!)

I never knew myself! I do change the water everyday but ill now be changing it alot more regularly! 

I also want to get one of those fountains in the next month or so ! Which would be generating oxygen all the time :D

I never knew myself! I do change the water everyday but ill now be changing it alot more regularly!

I also want to get one of those fountains in the next month or so ! Which would be generating oxygen all the time :D

mine.doesnt last long with 3 big drinkers lol