Been Gone A While

Rosemary

Hey Dunc - how you?  Are you already at camp?  What ya reading ................ write a review for my blog ...... lol

Sarah - I saw something on Facebook about you being hurt, wasn't sure what happened but hope you are okay and will be ready for camp.

Nix - I have been keeping up with you on FB, so glad you are happy and that your beautiful pack is doing well.  Skyla takes my breath away, such a beautiful girl.

Linda - when are you coming to visit me ?

Those jars are amazing!!!

I have pulled my back out quite badly yesterday I thought it was just about ok but today its agony again :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well hello, stranger! Wow, you have been missed, but I guess you've spent all your time away do constructive stuff! :P  Those jars are beautiful, who'd have thought things we generally "chuck" in the bin could be turned into something beautiful? I have a few coffee jars here of different sizes but the same style, they'd be perfect with some delicate artwork on.

Ozzy & Micah are looking good, and great news about Micah too, so happy to hear you are all well, xx

Rosemary, not a day has gone by that you have not been missed around here.  Those treat jars look amazing.  You're the one person that I think could do anything you set your mind to do.  It is always a joy to read your posts.  It's got to be encouraging that Micah has responded as she has.

well hello, stranger! Wow, you have been missed, but I guess you've spent all your time away do constructive stuff! :P  Those jars are beautiful, who'd have thought things we generally "chuck" in the bin could be turned into something beautiful? I have a few coffee jars here of different sizes but the same style, they'd be perfect with some delicate artwork on.

Ozzy & Micah are looking good, and great news about Micah too, so happy to hear you are all well, xx

Hi Val, thank you.  I have never been able to throw a glass jar away, I always thought I would be able to use them for something one day - and that day has arrived.  The bonus is, is that the owner of the pet shop and I came to an agreement that a portion of the profit made from the jars will be donated to Husky Rescue SA, so my glass hoarding has paid off :)  

Rosemary, not a day has gone by that you have not been missed around here.  Those treat jars look amazing.  You're the one person that I think could do anything you set your mind to do.  It is always a joy to read your posts.  It's got to be encouraging that Micah has responded as she has.

Hi Mazz, thank you my friend  :)  Yes, we are thrilled with Micah's progress.  I thank God every day I read that post Gigi posted about the Ester C, she was really not doing well before that.  She is an amazing little girl though, she is strong and full of life - and as long as she is comfortable we are happy, but if she starts going downhill we will have to re-think our decision not to operate.