No Fifth Dog

HuskyGuerl

Well sadly Diablo is not staying..we have both decided five is just to many right now but maybe sometime in the future we will get another..the only way we will keep him is if noone picks him by June 1st..I am rather sad as I likes him alot but its for the best..we really need a bigger house before we go for five.. :( sad but I know its the right thing and hope Diablo understands...<br /><br />Sent from my Huawei-U8652 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

Im hopeing noone does because I'd love to keep him lol..I can't make up my mind...just hope he don't get picked he is such a doll though don't see how anyone can turn him down!

Sent from my Huawei-U8652 using Tapatalk 2

We KNOW money AND time definitely allows it..he is just concerned about the hair and me the room for another cage..but hubby has found a way to fit another cage and no matter how many we have there will always be hair! Just time to wait and see if its right for him to stay :)

So maybe the decision is already made?? And I was wrong about no fifth??

My hubby has a rather large smile!post-2387-13680635636768_thumb.jpgpost-2387-13680635774959_thumb.jpgpost-2387-13680635926054_thumb.jpgpost-2387-13680636049088_thumb.jpg

Omg look at that happy face!! He is Such a cutie pie! :wub:

Fingers crossed it works out :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Omg look at that happy face!! He is Such a cutie pie! :wub:

Fingers crossed it works out :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

i know he seems so happy here with us! And he loves sitting on my hubby lap! He seems rather proud