Marks Progress

huskylynz

Thought I'd start a thread on how my other half is doing case anyone wants updating :)

He is keeping his kidney I think unless it starts bleeding again. It's only working at 5% at the moment. He will be on antibiotics for life to keep his immune system stronger as he no longer has spleen. They've taken all stomach drains out today and are allowing him to eat a little although he isn't very hungry yet. Hopefully he will be home next week but they've told him it'll be 6 month recovery time and longer before he can do anything strenuous.

Anyway he is on the mend now fingers crossed. Thanks for all your concerns, il post in this thread the updates on his recovery. Hope all those going to camp have an awesome weekend/week :) xx

Thanks for the update. Sounds like he is on the mend, though it is going to be a long journey. One day at a time.

Marks home yay! Picked him up from hospital today. Going to be a long recovery and total lifestyle change for him but hopefully he'll learn there's more to life than biking now! Lol time he started appreciating the more important things now :)

Marks home yay! Picked him up from hospital today. Going to be a long recovery and total lifestyle change for him but hopefully he'll learn there's more to life than biking now! Lol time he started appreciating the more important things now :)

Glad to hear he is home :)