Meet 7 Week Old Roxy And 3 Year Old Sky

Well hello everyone, my name is Corey, I live In California, I am into modifying Honda's and MOPAR. Weird mix, I know. Well anyway, onto the rest of the family. If you couldn't tell by my name, I have a Siberian Husky and GSD. Our Husky is named Sky,She is about 3 years old, she is very quiet, has never howled once in her life, she never barks, but is one hell of a picky eater! We have to cook her chicken or other meat. She wont even eat her blue buffalo anymore. She used to get along with our cat before it got ate by a coyote. She let it try and feed off her, and I have a video haha. But anyway we named her Sky because of her eyes as they are almost white. Next is the new addition to the family, her name is Roxy. She is about 8 weeks. She is a fun little ball of fur. She follows me everywhere. We have had her for about a week now. She is a big nibbler.  Here are some pictures of them, I can always upload more or videos if asked.

Sky:

Let me look into your soul.

Sky2_zpse2026548.jpg

I love how the colors came out. I didn't edit it.

Sky1_zps47b49ee1.jpg

I am the Floof

sky6_zpscc0f0d9a.jpg

Why so serious?

sky5_zps0f4041da.jpg

The little hunter

sky4_zps0c30448a.jpg

It's snowing!

sky7_zps79f09975.jpg

Roxy

Her coming home on the first day. She looked so sad, yet cute.

Roxy1_zpsf09d4a4f.jpg

She did end up falling asleep by my girlfriend though.

roxy4_zpsa2407845.jpg

Got to love that bone!

roxy5_zps47f5ed6a.jpg

More bone action!

roxy3_zpsaa4a039f.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all to welcomed us! I hope to be seeing and talking to you guys more as I set in. 

Welcome Corey, Sky and Roxy! :D aww I'm so jealous you have both of my most favorite breeds >_< 

Haha I am sorry! I wanted to add another Husky to the pack, but it didn't happen so we got Roxy. Although I think we should have named her Nibbler... haha

Thank you all very much! I really like the name "Echo." I may use it in the future! haha

lol thanks ill try not to tell him so it dont boost his already large self esteem lol..but we picked it because as a puppy he use to have a rather weird Echo to his voice lol he grew out of it when he turned three months..but he still lives up to the name because he is loud noisey and talks ALOT

lol thanks ill try not to tell him so it dont boost his already large self esteem lol..but we picked it because as a puppy he use to have a rather weird Echo to his voice lol he grew out of it when he turned three months..but he still lives up to the name because he is loud noisey and talks ALOT

Well you have a very nice pack and I too, hope to one day have one as big. It would be fun to have more "snow" pictures, haha.

Well you have a very nice pack and I too, hope to one day have one as big. It would be fun to have more "snow" pictures, haha.

Well you are getting there :D two is a start! I went from one to four within a year and a half...but I had huskies before so it wasn't a big problem on training to me! And I absolutely love snow pictures!! My pack LOVES it and seems I can never keep them inside when it does snow

Sent from my Huawei-U8652 using Tapatalk 2