withlovejP

Hey Everyone!

Ruby and I are new to this forum so let us introduce ourselves first. My name is Jessica, and I'm 20 from New Orleans, LA. I first got Ruby when she was only 6 weeks old from Meridian, MS and she's been the greatest, funniest, & cutest pup a girl could ask for.  Ruby is now 1 year, 3 months, and 2 weeks old. 

20130214_2112390_zps5222fd9e.jpg

Well, the purpose of this post is to ask a questions that I've been curious about with other Siberian Husky owners. I just wanted to ask, what would you suggest be a good alternative to compressed rawhides? I've had Ruby on compressed rawhides before but she tends to rummage through it like crazy! She isn't so greatly fond of the deer antlers I've brought her in the past either. So, feel free to comment your inputs!

Thanks! icon_lol.gif

Hiya Jessica and Ruby, welcome to Husky Owners. Ruby is gorgeous!

As for alternatives to rawhide, I agree deer antlers are great for them to chew the life out of!

Just a tip, your rawhide query would be seen more in its own topic - pop a new thread up on the forum and people can answer with their experiences for you :D

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Thank you all sooooo much. I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner. I've been dealing with finals and I'm FINALLY done! :-)

Thank you all for the suggestions as well. This may be a silly question, but what's the difference between elk and deer antlers besides the obvious? Like... what's the texture difference?

• 3 weeks later...