My Husband Is Going To Kill Me...

love4Luna

I had better start making his favorite dishes, and keep batting those eyelashes!!!

...I just put in my application at a husky rescue for an adoption!!!!

I want to add that i requested to be put on a waiting list, and that we are putting in an application in early for a spot 9 months from now. That way Luna is a bit older and her training is completed by then.

Edited by love4Luna

Good on you.......oh you've plenty of time to make him think its his idea! Lol

Oh I broke him the news a little bit ago. And he's totally cool with it, in fact, he loves the idea! He even said it was a good idea to give them a heads up so far in advance. He says it shows I'm mature and serious about adoption. I'm not just swooning over some pretty puppy that I want, and I want right now!

I want to wait until Luna is old enough and trained, and I want to be able to take my time. I want to make sure whoever we get in a year from now is a perfect fit, not only with us two legged people in the family, but with the four legged folks in the family as well. :D

That's good! Two of mine were not thought out lol. When I got Nikko I was looking around but wasn't sure if I was going to get a dog yet and then saw Nikko and couldn't say no! I actually picked out Yukon right after he was born so I had awhile to prepare. But Kodiak was kind of an impulse. I always said I was waiting until I got a bigger house to get a third. But I saw Kodiak and he sounded perfect. I thought I would just go visit him and wouldn't you know I left with him lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk