Teo Update

Mia-Blue

Im really happy to announce that Teo is settling in really well :)

He and Mia are best buddies and appear to be joined at the hip, lol.

Teo defiantly appears to have SA and follows me around like a lost sheep most of the time. But we are working on it and slowly but surely he seems to be getting used to being in the dog run during the day, with much less crying than in his first few days, there's still a long way to got but I'm confident we will get there :)

As for the food aggression that too seems to be settling down. I feed both dogs together, with me in the middle and today when Mia jumped into Teos bowl....I was too slow.....Teo didn't respond but just started munching Mias food instead :D

As for night times I decided after 4 nights of bringing an unsettled Teo out of the dog run and into the house that Rome wasn't built in a day (and I needed sleep) so he now sleeps the night through in my sons bedroom, hopefully this is only a temporary measure, but we will see!

Now on the downside Teo is a jumper :( which I discovered rather amusingly last week when I shut both dogs in the kitchen by closing the safety gate. Teo sprang easily over the gate into arms....it was hilarious :D but means I have to be extra careful when they are out in the garden :(

So all in all I'm a happy, happy bunny

wheres the pics then? or have i missed them?

I did post some in the photo section last week, but here are a few more especially for you :D.......post-9358-0-45724600-1368482011_thumb.jppost-9358-0-02304300-1368482068_thumb.jppost-9358-0-40906700-1368482110_thumb.jp

I just love them both to bits :D

So pleased he's settling in well. Missed you guys at camp though :( see you soon hopefully.Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I really wished we could have been at camp too :( maybe we will get to the next one x

oh gee he jumped over the doggy gate! Are you sure he's not half kangaroo? :P he's a gorgeous boy :wub: good luck with the SA training :D

Haha you might be right, he sure bounces like a kangaroo! lol