Yet Another Trick..

Frenchie

Took us a good few days to learn this one! At first she would jump in the air, then she would stand on her hind legs, then once she learnt to be sitted she would just throw her paws in the air and collapse lmao and finally she would lose her balance. But she's got it now! :P lol

I've stopped using treats as rewards when she's learnt a trick (I use them as she is learning) she gets her favorite soft toy as a reward now :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Aw - that's so cute! :wub:

And good job on the training.

I can get mine to do that too, but he won't do it unless he uses a hand/arm for support. I'm thinking its because it bothers his hips?

Aw thanks! :D

Hum I dont know, it could be yes, does Suka have hip problems in general? I know Mishka used my arm to rest her paws on at first as she couldn't balance herself and I slowly took it away from her.

Aww that's so cute!

Sasha does that but she rarely does it unless she does sit, paw, other paw, both paws, raise (which is the same thing Mishka does), beg and kiss lol odd dog she is.

Aww thats so cute! :P thats how I teach her a lot of tricks, using the ones she already know.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2