Alternative To Compressed Rawhides?

withlovejP

Well, the purpose of this post is to ask a questions that I've been curious about with other Siberian Husky owners. I just wanted to ask, what would you suggest be a good alternative to compressed rawhides? I've had Ruby on compressed rawhides before but she tends to rummage through it like crazy! She isn't so greatly fond of the deer antlers I've brought her in the past either. So, feel free to comment your inputs! :-)

my boys have lots of bits and bobs, but they mostly like bones...i know alot of people dont like giving them to their dogs as it can damage their teeth but if it makes them happy then its a risk i am willing to take....my dog before had bones and never had problems.

they also like the kong toys, even when their is nothing in them, they just chew on them

What is it you are trying to achieve, something to keep them ocupied, or clean their teeth, etc?

My girl has bones, pigs and cows ears that she absolutely loves, pigs trouts, chicken feet (you can get all these in pet stores), dried fish skins and loads of other things lol

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

oh yes my boys love the fish skins...best thing i ever found

my boys have lots of bits and bobs, but they mostly like bones...i know alot of people dont like giving them to their dogs as it can damage their teeth but if it makes them happy then its a risk i am willing to take....my dog before had bones and never had problems.

they also like the kong toys, even when their is nothing in them, they just chew on them

What is it you are trying to achieve, something to keep them ocupied, or clean their teeth, etc?

Just something to keep her occupied really! I got her a Kong Wobbler, but she never grew into it!

My girl has bones, pigs and cows ears that she absolutely loves, pigs trouts, chicken feet (you can get all these in pet stores), dried fish skins and loads of other things lol

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

I've tried pig ears, but I find that those are smelly. So I'd only let Ruby eat that outside the house. What are fish skins like?!

Just something to keep her occupied really! I got her a Kong Wobbler, but she never grew into it!

I've tried pig ears, but I find that those are smelly. So I'd only let Ruby eat that outside the house. What are fish skins like?!

have got the kongs, as apposed to the wobbler

my two get bored with the wobbler if there is nothign in it, or they cant get the bits out...but they love the kongs

Fish skin by fish4dogs, its a treat, doesnt tend to last long but they love it

Its dried fish skin, either in cubes or twisted together.