Where To Plant The Tree?

Stormy

Right i want to plant this tree in the garden

0F039341-080F-4CD8-A21E-5359EC198098-240

I cant remember what it is other than it flowers in summer time :) lol

Anyway where should i plant it in the garden?

This is the bit round to the left of the patio

57052194-9643-404E-9032-85C9C9F785F2-240

This is the rest of the garden it also curls round to the right at the end

EB1C723C-C938-4481-8605-E9B2BCB7D8CD-240

I believe it will be safe from the dogs it has already been in the garden in that pot for quite a long time i also have plants out there now that are surviving to :) The wind keeps blowing it over in the pot :(

First I planted it here then didnt like it

901E98C8-7F11-4EF4-9AD5-DFACC57E68EA-256

Then here but then someone suggested down the end of the garden as not to near the house and tbh it makes sense!

E846AA70-BE99-41E9-88B9-860DA91F38A6-256

So now it's here :) and even had a bird come down :o

BC0468B2-DA0B-4764-ACF9-2E2CA1A4423C-256

75087590-05F1-4E4D-980B-55A1D35D47C5-256

Thanks :D though I can't take credit for it! It's slightly tilting to the right though will sort that tomorrow .... I'd had enough of digging holes by then my ground is really hard to dig in has so many big stones in it!!!

It would help if you knew what type of tree it was as from that you can establish what location would best suit it.   It's a good idea not to plant too close to the house as that can cause problems with the roots affecting the foundations although that is largely dependant on type of tree and it's root structure

It would help if you knew what type of tree it was as from that you can establish what location would best suit it.   It's a good idea not to plant too close to the house as that can cause problems with the roots affecting the foundations although that is largely dependant on type of tree and it's root structure

I cannot remember the tag for it may be under the sink somewhere ill have a look later :) Its meant to flower at some point