Similar To The K9 Harness?

Bambi92

http://www.ezydog.com.au/convert-harness/

Is this harness similar to the k9 harness a lot of people on here have?

I'm trying to find a good harness for Sasha that will help with her pulling, can be used in water without becoming lose like her one does now, is comfortable for her and she won't be able to slip out of or would be hard for her to slip out of.

She almost slipped her harness last week and if she does now there's no way I'm going to be able to chase after her :(

What would you recommend for her? I'm not very good at choosing harnesses because none of my other dogs have had a harness except for a car one and Sasha is a lot different and bigger then the other dogs I've had.

Thanks for the inputs in advance :)

I'd love to get a few things off there but I don't have PayPal :(

That's the sort of harness my little shit needs lol ill have to ask my mum or brother if I can borrow there account lol thanks for the reply :)

I'd love to get a few things off there but I don't have PayPal :(

That's the sort of harness my little shit needs lol ill have to ask my mum or brother if I can borrow there account lol thanks for the reply :)

you should set up a paypal its really quick and easy :) or maybe if u talk to sid she could do a bank transfer or something maybe 

you should set up a paypal its really quick and easy :) or maybe if u talk to sid she could do a bank transfer or something maybe

I tried to set up PayPal once but I got confused lol I don't know how though might look into setting it up again these so many things I want but can't get because I don't have PayPal :(

I tried to set up PayPal once but I got confused lol I don't know how though might look into setting it up again these so many things I want but can't get because I don't have PayPal :(

I have a paypal, but I never linked my bank account to it, I only set it up with one of my card numbers. Every so often it goes 'link your bank!' and I go 'no!' :P