1 Week Today......

Emma

It's been exactly one week today since I quit smoking and although that's nothing really outstanding, I'm kinda pleased with myself as it's bloomin' hard work!

Hubby quit at the same time and we're both using those e-cig thingys which do help to an extent but don't stop you craving a real cigarette at times!

Saturday was the worst, I kind of went a bit mental.  Normally I'm fairly even tempered and quite mild mannered.  My usual role is one of a peacekeeper but not so on saturday night.  After getting some more bad news I got mad at hubby and I shouted and cried, and threw my weddidng ring across the room like a total spoilt diva :facepalm:.  Very embarrassing and I promise that's really not my usual attitude, I generally smile sweetly on the outside whilst thinking "you total c***" on the inside and hold my act together. 

But it's been 7 days now and we've still not had a single cigarette, so in the end it'll be worth all the stress......I hope!!!

well done keep going its hard but definatly worth it im just approaching my 5 month mark and i feel great xx

Thanks everyone.  I wasn't really expecting any responses and it's really nice to see so much support.  I was mainly posting as I have a theory that if I tell as many people as possible then it'll be harder to go back on my word and let everyone down, then if it was just myself.  Not sure if that makes sense to anyone but myself though?!  lol 

Thanks everyone.  I wasn't really expecting any responses and it's really nice to see so much support.  I was mainly posting as I have a theory that if I tell as many people as possible then it'll be harder to go back on my word and let everyone down, then if it was just myself.  Not sure if that makes sense to anyone but myself though?!  lol 

theres an iphone app that i used that shows you how much money you have saved  and gives tips on quitting etc i found it really useful xx

i know what you mean - not sure if that makes me as mad as you though? lol

i know what you mean - not sure if that makes me as mad as you though? lol

No comment!  lmao. 

what do you mean it's nothing really outstanding? don't be so hard on yourself ;) one week that's amazing! Keep it up! :D

Thank you Olivia xxx

theres an iphone app that i used that shows you how much money you have saved  and gives tips on quitting etc i found it really useful xx

Thanks Anneka, will go and check that out later.