We Finally Met Alex Aka Little Luka!

Sarah

We picked Alex up Friday morning then head off to camp!

She has been such a sport!  Lee aka husky-Gunner has been rather mean to her waking her up with water / silly string etc, however she got her own back by egging him  :rofl:

Alex was so drunk Friday night she was running away from imaginary people on the camp site lol  She also fell through a heater and a table and therefore was awarded the CAMP ALCOHOLIC AWARD!  

She talks funny too  :lol:   She says "y'all" a LOT!!!  And when asking for a lighter for her cigarette, she says - "Can i see your lighter" so we show it her then put it away - for some reason she wasn't impressed and actually wanted to USE it, not see it  :rolleyes:

What else can we tell you about our Alex - hmmmmm, she drinks!  ok sorry we already covered that lol, she is totally up for a laugh too - and has no road sense - she forgot she was looking the other way when crossing a road and almost got squashed!

She also seems to obtain bruises "from nowhere"

(did i mention she fell through the table? sober! lol)

She takes multi tasking to a whole new level!! - she sits reading a book, whilst having a conversation, tapping her feet and listening to the TV!! :wacko:

We've sent her back with some new words to use too  :shrug:

She also got a pic of me on the toilet!  :angry2:

So in short - that's Alex and hun - i hope you had a brilliant time at Husky Camp!  We sure loved having you

And in your words - "Y'all come back now ya hear!" 

Had an amazing time with all of y'all! Lol seriously a blast!

Can't wait for next year... Whoever wins I'm warning you now be ready for pranks!!

An dim proud of my camp alcoholic award btw

PMSL - Dunc is not amused you stole his award! LOL he's won that paws down each year! x

I'm putting my hat in the ring early  :D   Looks like you had tons of fun!  I have enjoyed all of the pics and the explanation of hygiene products  :rofl: 

If I get to go next year I will give your alcoholics a run for your money!  Stock up on the jagermeister now! 

Had an amazing time with all of y'all! Lol seriously a blast!

Can't wait for next year... Whoever wins I'm warning you now be ready for pranks!!

An dim proud of my camp alcoholic award btw