What A Nutter

Husky-gunner

Wow and OMG are the only words to discribe tonight we were watching tv in bed herd banging next door next min flashing lights outside I looked out the window and there was fire police and paramedics everywhere I went to my front door and they was knocking the door in turns out the girl that lives there by the way she is a proper not all there she tried to set fire to herself and the house they dragged her out in just a top and her knickers and then dragged out a blanket that had books in it that was on fire I will now make it my mission to make sure this nutter is never let back in that house ever again normally I would be in work tonight that could be my house up in flames and my baby dyson dead

Good luck with that, we have had a couple of horrendous neighbours, one the police took care of with a fully armed team,  sniffer dogs and the fire brigade (  they were dealing drugs and poured petrol down the stairs when the cops arrived !)  The other only left to go on the run after being bailed for criminal damage to our front door and my O.H s car,  I have never seen him that angry, the gas guzzler is his baby !

She is a proper nut job she is 17 no job got people that come clean her house every day it just takes the mickey don't get me wrong I hope she gets proper help coz that is just not a sane thing to do also she has always been fine with us but I can't live with the fear she may burn down the house and my dog suffer I don't care about the stuff in my house every thing can be replaced but my dog can't

Can you find out who her social worker is ?  They might be the best person to start with,  although if they consider it a suicide attempt she should be on a 72 hr psych hold,  Is it council or private ? If it's private I doubt if the landlord would want her back, can you find out ?

Wow and OMG indeed! Firstly, thank god you were home and are all ok and secondly OMG again! In a way I feel kinda sorry for her to be that young and attempt something like that but surely they will be trying to get her the correct help now? That is not the action of a fully functioning human being :(