Beautiful Digital Painting Of Aurora

on facebook a digital artist had a little comp to have your dogs portrait painted and featured on malamute matters merchandise.

well I didnt know till monique tagged me in it but look

post-2224-0-24182300-1369048665_thumb.jp

isnt it beautiful?

I have permission to print it so im gonna get a lovely canvas made when i have the cash.

will look amazing on the wall.

and malamute matters i think may use it for childrens t shirts. so i have to get alyssa one if they do!

edit: heres the artists fb https://www.facebook.com/sporepalace?fref=ts

Edited by Storm Angel n Auroras Mum

Some very nice work on there.

Love your pic.

It'll look great as a canvas. :)

Is Aurora a malamute? I thought she was a husky and I got confused as the painting said mal puppy I believe. I love her work! I have one of Cloud and Yuki but I think I'm going to have individual pics done of Cloud, Yuki, and Link, and one of all three. Once I get the money, that is.. lol..

Amazing what digital photography can do! it's not only captured her beauty but it got her spirit as well, just look at the eyes . . . astounding! That will be a masterpiece on canvas. Now you'll have to save for both canvas and the right frame! Congratulations on a genuine beauty!! Thank you for letting the rest of us in to see!

Carmen OFM

Is Aurora a malamute? I thought she was a husky and I got confused as the painting said mal puppy I believe. I love her work! I have one of Cloud and Yuki but I think I'm going to have individual pics done of Cloud, Yuki, and Link, and one of all three. Once I get the money, that is.. lol..

no shes a husky.

because it was on malamute matters the artist assumed she was a malamute lol. the comp was open to all sled breeds.

Amazing what digital photography can do! it's not only captured her beauty but it got her spirit as well, just look at the eyes . . . astounding! That will be a masterpiece on canvas. Now you'll have to save for both canvas and the right frame! Congratulations on a genuine beauty!! Thank you for letting the rest of us in to see!

Carmen OFM

thankyou for your kind words.

its digital art. they use a tablet and art software to do it i think.

i will share the photo of the canvas when i get it. :)

no shes a husky.

because it was on malamute matters the artist assumed she was a malamute lol. the comp was open to all sled breeds.

Okay, that makes sense now. Because I was like, I thought Aurora was a husky? and then I saw that pic, and I was confused when I saw the caption say malamute. Loool. Beautiful painting regardless hehee!!