This Is My Dog, On Drugs.

Chula

:doglaugh:  Sorry, but I can relate to the "Momma, tell the world to stop spinning!" 

When I picked Sasha up from the vets after she'd been spayed, I had to pick her up to get her in the jeep and she wasn't all that impressed.  She eventually did get out on her own when we got home and come into the house, but I just put her on the outside lead and let her take her own sweet time coming in ... poor girls, the things they go through for their owners!

I was totally fine when I dropped her off, but when I picked her up and saw her scared, sad little face it just about broke my heart. I felt like the cruelest, meanest person to make my poor lil thing get sliced open again!

Then, a few days passed and she started being a little brat and now I don't feel so badly anymore.

Charlie took 'rabbit' with him and didn't speak to him for 3 days lol least he didn't blame us. Love the look in first pic, not one we know as ours love going to the vets lol. Glad she feelin better x

LOL poor Rabbit!!!!