Tunes First Camping Trip

Austinville

Aww what a lovely picture! They look like the have always been together, do you think its easier with 2?x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

WELL.............for the most part, yes. After the camping trip, Tunes reverted to pottying in the house again. Major setback, but after a day, she was back on track again. Today we had our first real 'bitch fight' over breakfast. Tunes is now pouting in the mud room and Rynnie doesn't believe she did anything wrong.........but we knew this would happen. Once they settle into their roles in the pack, I'm sure it will be much easier. We're building a dog yard for them to run and play in and it will help too, I'm sure.

They do look cute together!  We have had our share of fights since I have gotten Kodiak!  In fact, they just got into a fight over the water hose last weekend!  The problem here is with Nikko. He is always instigating something!  When he wants to play he will be in your face and won't give up; problem is Kodi doesn't always want to play!  And when he has had enough of him he sure lets him know LOL. 

Congrats again!