Tornadoes In The Us

love4Luna

Amber I am being blasted with them now. Luckily they are loosing strength and tornadic conditions. I feel for the citizens of Oklahoma and Kansas too. It is so sad.

Its good they are losing some strength. Nothing worse than night time tornadoes!!

MOORE, Okla. — A giant tornado, a mile wide or more, killed at least 51 people, 20 of them children, as it tore across parts of Oklahoma City and its suburbs Monday afternoon, flattening homes, flinging cars through the air and crushing at least two schools.

Prayers and sympathy ...

Even the death of one child is tragic - but I thank the gods that this was misreported, CBS updated it to 24 dead, nine (also reported as seven) of whom were children.  The initial reports on the number of victims as wrong and has been reported to be much lower.  Of course as with any disaster like this, there will be reports filtering in and people in hospital may not survive but the total is quite a bit less than originally reported.

That's not good, but a lot better then 50+ victims and 20+ children.

http://youtu.be/xTpceWd8UE4 

Stormchasers caught the dramatic sounds and sights of the Moore, Oklahoma tornado of May 20, 2013 as it moved through the city.

Debris from the tornado was dropping out of the sky over 100 miles away!  Not good!!