It's Hard Being Such A Beautiful Girl...

Chula

Everywhere we go, we get stopped! People stop in their cars, on their bikes, on their skateboards, come out of their houses, just to see Chula.  Huskies are such a rarity around here that people can't help themselves! Luckily they are now a little afraid of her so they don't get as close and try to pet and let her jump up on them. 

My lil girl is 6 months old today. Can't believe how much she has grown, and how much she has been through in her young life. I never thought I'd own a dog, and now I can't imagine my life without her. 

Aw, it sure is.. Being a Husky in an area where they aren't very popular definitely gets them noticed a lot more. It's the same thing here with Keira. :) Some people still go out of their way to come and meet her but most people are used to seeing her out and about with us now, so they just wave or stop and say how much she's grown.

Happy 6 Months to Chula! :D She's such a lovely girl <3

I've had a few people come up and ask about Sasha when she is preoccupied with something else like the river when we take her but its mainly people asking annoying questions like is she part wolf or stuff like that otherwise people keep there distance and kids especially say look its a snow dog haha that makes me laugh every time I hear it.

Happy 6months Chula xx

Lol yep I hear you.. When Togo was a puppy we were asked constantly could people take a pic of him.. He's been photographed all over the show lol

Now he's a big noisy twonk an scares em off. Couple of weeks ago I went into town on market day..big mistake lol. Between him an Safi we brought the place to a standstill. I kept moving to different places to sit an wait for him indoors at the barbers but every time I got them quiet someone would come over an ask could they pet them. If you give Togo attention he speaks back which sets Safi off an they had full blown howling going on. Some people were pulling their faces, others laughing. One woman wasn't sure if she believed me when I said he was chatting not growling but kept leaning into him so he kept woo woo wooing in her face causing her to back up suddenly lol

On the plus side, least him indoors knew where to find us!