Mauled By My Fighting Babies Doh :-(

loops

ffs initially  I was more upset  if the doof were suddenly deemed dangerous as a result of visiting the walk in centre cos I couldn't get it to stop bleeding, all bandaged up and doofs have forgotten what they were fighting about (bones ffs)

post-4807-0-69677600-1369248619_thumb.jp

Oh, Linda Poor you.

(Is that your blood or theirs ??)

I got bit a few years back when darwin and echo kicked off.

and yeah, my two were snuggled up together half an hour after the fight.

I however had 5 hours up at the local A&E

Oh, yeah and are you up to date on your tetanus shots ??????

I don't think I need tetanus because it is a soil borne disease and I have no soil in the yard just concrete. yes andy it is my blood, it was all the mouthy thing going on where they don't go nowhere near each other. its just the high speed that got me lol anyway cos I was feeling sorry for myself I now have cheap baileys :-)

That's a fair bit of blood on the floor, looks like something from csi! Hope it stops hurting soon, though i thought you were supposed to bathe the wound in alcohol rather than drink it. Lol, Enjoy the Bailey''s it looks like you've earned a stiff drink or two, or three..... ;)

ouch. why is it always when dogs fight the people breaking up the fights get hurt and the dogs get away scott free?

Because the fights actually look alot worse than they are plus they have LOTS of fur to protect them!

it happens so quickly, you instinctively react & get caught in the middle - that's how I broke my finger. And like your guys, mine were curled up together within minutes & I was on the way to x-ray at hospital! Good job we love 'em, eh, Linda??

Get well soon, hun, xx