Ziva Is A Thief!

xLOBOx

So I'm currently at work.....and Ziva stole AND ATE 3...yes THREE donuts out of a coworkers briefcase. It's happened with other dogs before so I don't know why the idiot continues to leave his bag on the floor....to me that's just an open invitation for the dogs to steal the food! The guy was absolutely pissed off but I cracked up laughing...oops  :rolleyes:

I thought it was pretty funny....especially since its happened to this guy before and he still leaves his bag with food in it on the floor. Moron. Is that mean of me???

While I had a chuckle at his loss of nommage.

It's not his fault and when at work, unless you work in a pet store or a vetanary surgery

He should be able to come to work and have reasonable expectations that his food in his bag, wherever he chooses to

keep it would be safe and unmolested.

LMAO! I would have laughed too! :P

Honestly if it keeps happening to him, then he should have learned by now, not to leave his bag with food on the floor! Or at least take the food out and label it with his name and put it up some place where it won't get eaten, lol. That's just my opinion though.. And I would have put it up, but I live with a dog who is also a thief and will steal any food she can find, so I'm in the habit of putting food items up. :P

While I had a chuckle at his loss of nommage.

It's not his fault and when at work, unless you work in a pet store or a vetanary surgery

He should be able to come to work and have reasonable expectations that his food in his bag, wherever he chooses to

keep it would be safe and unmolested.

I can agree with that. This is a very dog friendly company though, so most people have the common sense to put their food away in the refrigerator or desk drawers.

I can agree with that. This is a very dog friendly company though, so most people have the common sense to put their food away in the refrigerator or desk drawers.

LOL @ fridges and drawers.

Wouldn't stop my 3

Something like this "might" just keep the doughnuts safe. . . :P

post-1354-0-74751000-1369252066.jpg