Man Killed In London

Sparks

Anyone seen this?

A man has been beheaded in London by two men with meat cleavers and machetes!

These are terrorists who killed a man in a help for heroes t shirt, and who may actually be a solider!

I say get these (insert nasty word here) out of our country!

There is a video on my FB, I won't put it on here :(

I'm disgusted!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The 2 suspects have apparently been shot but not killed by the Police.  Presuming they survive they'llno doubt be given a cushy prison sentence and then paroled after about 5 years and spend the next 10+ years trying to deport them as it infringes on their human rights to a family life or other similar excuse. There are far quicker ways of dealing with scum like this but our government are too spineless to even consider them

This is horrific,  got a friend over there,  got straight on the phone to make sure her lot are all accounted for, I don't understand why they can't confirm if he's a squaddie,  it shouldn't take this long surely.  Either way my prayers go out to his family, no one deserves to die like that, no one.

I would hazard a guess, they are keeping the career choice a secret because of a mixture of until rellies have been informed and to save more kick offs. .ah don't you just love our system of looking after scumbag rapists and murderers

This was quite local to us and so it's all over my fb newsfeed. Shocking and so pointless, that poor family. Can't really say anything else without getting myself in trouble for use of foul language.

This was quite local to us and so it's all over my fb newsfeed. Shocking and so pointless, that poor family. Can't really say anything else without getting myself in trouble for use of foul language.

if I said what I wanted to, I would get banned.....

Later reports indicate that the victim is probably a soldier. 

Not attempting, in any sense to be an apologist for the killers, but the only reasons I know of where this type of violence is "the norm" is where the victim has "violated" (by Muslim definition) a young lady. Had that been the case, the perp had plenty of opportunity in that vid to make that statement. 

I do not understand "random acts of violence" they, in no way - in my mind - have any beneficial impact on the organizations that sponsor it.

There are times I think the UK needs to re-implement capital punishment - it's the only effective deterrent to this type of violence.  At least the perp will never reöffend!

Supposedly the two guys are radical Muslims and were preaching/ranting in Woolwich at the weekend.  In some of the videod conversations/statements they were making after they had killed the guy was the fact that all British armed forces should be brought home and that we shouldn't vote for David Cameron.  The Muslim Council of Great Britain has issued a statement distancing themselves from the autrocity.  Let's hope this doesn't spark some backlash retaliation as feelings in some parts of London run very high.

There's quite a strong bnp presence in the south east, and tensions over immigration are running high so I'd be surprised if any protest remained peaceful. They'll possibly use this as an excuse to cause trouble though I hope I'm wrong.

oh dear wasn't it a protest about some kid getting shot by police that sparked the riots two augusts ago?.. I'll just sit here cradling my cheap baileys in my bloody hand and pray for safety on the streets xx

Absolutely sickening, I live 15 minutes away from there.. They don't deserve medical treatment, but a slow painful death.

Rest in peace soldier. Thoughts are with the family, friends and fellow soldiers.

However it also sickens me to see all those racist comments on fb etc.. Islam is actually a very moral religion, and these extremists have a completely different idea of it. Treat them as individuals, don't blame a whole community for the mistakes of some.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Disgusting!!! People like these are less than animals, life in prison is best for people like this as this way they they don't get turned into martyrs for their "cause". Hopefully they receive continued prison justice throughout their worthless lives.