Man Killed In London

Sparks

I seen this on our news page on Facebook but it was a video of a lady confronting one of the men.

I can't say what people like this deserve they should go back to there own country if they are going to do 'stuff' like this.

Makes me angry and want to say not very nice things :(

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Disgusting!!! People like these are less than animals, life in prison is best for people like this as this way they they don't get turned into martyrs for their "cause". Hopefully they receive continued prison justice throughout their worthless lives.

Prison is too good for these 'things' not sure what the UK prisons are like but if there anything like ours they get everything for free they get to live out there lives getting everything they don't deserve I think torture should come into it (if I'm not aloud to say that here ill say sorry now and please remove if you wish) that's my opinion anyway

what these two men did was disgusting and needs to be dealt with.

the problem i have is a whole heap of people over reacting on Facebook and other places making stupid unhealthy statements like not all terrorists are Muslims, but all Muslims are terrorists.

the terrorists are extremist Muslims.  

use your brain people, this was an act by 2 extremely misguided individuals, not by an entire religion.

it is not just places like Afghanistan that are mainly Muslim . Places like china have huge Muslim populations.

23% of the worlds population are Muslim.

if you are going to hate a person do it because of their actions not their beliefs.

what these two men did was disgusting and needs to be dealt with.

the problem i have is a whole heap of people over reacting on Facebook and other places making stupid unhealthy statements like not all terrorists are Muslims, but all Muslims are terrorists.

the terrorists are extremist Muslims.  

use your brain people, this was an act by 2 extremely misguided individuals, not by an entire religion.

it is not just places like Afghanistan that are mainly Muslim . Places like china have huge Muslim populations.

23% of the worlds population are Muslim.

if you are going to hate a person do it because of their actions not their beliefs.

What you say is true.

I have studied for a degree in Security and Counter Terrorism at university. Unfortunately there are small numbers of Islamists in areas all over the globe that believe that jihad is an expected requirement of Islam and small groups of misguided leaders will try and exploit this.  It is also the small number that create the despicable acts that gain headlines. These headlines are the oxygen that feeds fear and is the lifeblood of a terrorist. The terrorists may be Eco terrorists, Animal Welfare terrorists, right-to-life terrorists or organisations such as Al qaeda that gain much of the media attention. 

I believe that these individuals that carried out this heinous act we are talking about today are simply criminals probably with psychopathic tendencies that have found an outlet in the name of their religion. I doubt they are aligned to any terrorist cell. They are criminals who have done a great disservice to their religion. They should be prosecuted as criminals to the full extent of the law.

Honestly, its disgusting!!! How dare these people call themselves Muslims after doing such a barbaric thing!! And to be honest im starting to get really ticked off at all the racist/stereotypical comments im seeing on fb etc. Its just stupid, these people have not acted as muslims so why class all muslims the same??? Honestly, the guys who committed the crime need to be punished, severely and many people need to stop being so narrow minded and see that a handful of people do not make a whole religion! R.I.P to the soldier ..

Im with nix why on earth didnt they shoot to kill

that poor lads family :(

Probably so they can be questioned to find out whether they are connected to any organisation, information which could potentially save peoples lives. While I agree that people such as these deserve no clemency, the police have done well in my opinion.

RIP to the soldier, this is so horrible for the family and all associated. It is a truly despicable act.

cases like these spark up stereotypes that make Western people give me dirty looks for being an Indonesian =\ oh and of course, the fact that I'm a Confucian is extremely irrelevant. People really should stop spreading the blame to the entire religion, or the entire country which is most populated by Moslems *sigh*

anyways RIP poor soldier :( has the reason why the two men beheaded him revealed yet? 

Should have shot to kill ! They don't deserve to be treated at hospital ,

Thoughts go out to that poor lad n his family :-(

Im with nix why on earth didnt they shoot to kill

that poor lads family :(

Why kill them?

That's the easy way out.... let them face the consequences of their actions....

Lee Rigby R.I.P :(

Not been around much today as I found out the lad thats been killed was the son of Ian that I work with although I don't know him I have been friends with his mum & Dad for a number of years it's come as a great shock :(

post-7-0-49374800-1369333134_thumb.jpg

Sorry that you will witness first hand the hearbreak that this has caused  RIP Lee. too sad for words..

While we should be told of the lads treatment at the hands of these errrmmmm I am gutted by all the media frenzy. They were urging people to film them? WTF if that's what they wanted then there should hardly have been a mention, just tributes to Lee. f~~~ them and their fifteen minutes of fame.. My heart also goes out to the NHS professionals who have to put their feelings aside and have to look after and care for them. If it was me there would probably be amanita phalloides  in their dinner

Very somber in work last night :(

Very sorry you have to witness this poor family's sorrow, I can't even begin to imagine how they must be feeling.

Having seen the footage of the police shooting one of the attackers, it was a very brave and necessary decision, he came at them like an animal with his weapon, you can see he wasn't going to stop and was close to striking. I don't really praise the police often, but they done well, that was a life saving action for the officers IMO.

I just wish there was a punishement severe enough for them, ''life'' (yes because they still get out after 20 odd years) in prison seems like a gift more than punishement.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Very sorry you have to witness this poor family's sorrow, I can't even begin to imagine how they must be feeling.

Having seen the footage of the police shooting one of the attackers, it was a very brave and necessary decision, he came at them like an animal with his weapon, you can see he wasn't going to stop and was close to striking. I don't really praise the police often, but they done well, that was a life saving action for the officers IMO.

I just wish there was a punishement severe enough for them, ''life'' (yes because they still get out after 20 odd years) in prison seems like a gift more than punishement.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

I hope they go on to live a longggggg life and I think your wrong they will never get out EVERRRR :(

Very somber in work last night :(

I can only imagine Dunc, my sympathy goes out to you and his family.  Sometimes I'm ashamed to belong to the same human race as those two - and proud to belong to the same one Lee does ...

From one military man to another, give him and his family a snappy salute in remembrance.