Trust

Husky-gunner

My concern isn't whether I can trust anyone else with Kodiak it's whether they can handle his sheer size and weight! He's a big goof-ball when he walks on his own and pulls like a freight train when we walk with others. There are several people I would consider leaving him with if I had to though. Just be prepared for us to turn up on your doorsteps :P

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok those who said they would trust me firstly thank you x

Secondly I will send you my address can you bring them tomorrow about 9am :D:D:D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Just waiting on that address :rofl: I'm sure a weekend together will sort out Koda and Kodiak's 'issues'. x

Brooke I'd entrust to any sensible family member, she's so easy to care for.

Bear's a bit trickier as She's big and powerful but there's a couple of family members I trust.

Ice is the hardest. He's the kind of dog that I think would of likely ended up being rehomed endlessly if we hadn't found him first. Truthfully I trust only my other half and possibly my teenage son fully. My mother in law walks him and bear at lunch time when I'm working long days but she's less confident with ice, so although I trust her to try her best I don't feel wholly comfortable. Ice belongs with me and I think he'd agree. :)