Greetings From The Wolverine State

Goblue1988

Hello everyone. I came across this site recently and have found it to be very resourceful. In March I became a first time Husky owner. My little guy is named Jasper and he's 16 weeks old. He's proven to be a very intelligent pup, having completed 'Puppy Preschool'. Soon we will start formal obedience training. I live in a condo, so there were some trials in the beginning, but he's adapted tremendously. Looking forward to gathering some wisdom from this forum!

post-10508-0-29105700-1369355209_thumb.j

post-10508-0-92490500-1369355749_thumb.j

Aww, what handsome chap he is.

great mask, Love it.

post-1354-0-19333800-1369356013_thumb.jp

Welcome to our home. Take and sit a spell and enjoy the conversations. Jasper is one good looking boy. It's great that you are involved with his training. Hope he brings you years of companionship.

Hiya Torrey, welcome to husky owners :wave:

Jasper is a real cutie! And I'm glad you have found info on here that you can use with Jasper, the more help any of us can get the better.

Please keep the photos coming as Jasper grows, you won't believe how quickly it will pass :D

• 2 weeks later...