I Am Bored

mydiamond

my friends say I'm easily bored. I don't know if that's true or not, but I sure am bored right now >_< parents are away, dog is fast asleep, brother's playing some noisy FPS online game and I'm sitting here doing nothing (._.) plus, I am currently on final test week so there's no school work that can keep me busy. No school on Sat and Sun, no appointments, no plans to hang out... *sigh* I do like holidays, but it's boring when you don't have anything to do for two whole days =\ I usually spend time on my laptop but the truth is I'm really doing nothing. I stare at my Facebook news feed like an idiot all day long LOL the games get boring after you clicked out (is that even a word LOL) all the daily bonuses and mini-games. Cheezburger don't get that many uploads per day so after a page or two of LOLs I'd be forced to leave the site :( as if that's not bad enough it RAINS every afternoon so I can't walk Dime that long  <_< my timezone makes me browse the forum when most of you are asleep, so.... Yeah, I'm bored ._. would anyone talk to me please? :P 

I have to clean out all the reptiles this weekend walk the dogs and groom them, do loads of washing, and clean my house come over the the weekend I could do with a hand lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'm the same I get bored really easy. At this present time I'm sitting in my garage in the cold watching my rabbit jump around her new cage like a spaz and Sasha and Dozer are watching Dakota (the rabbit). Sasha is also talking to Dakota haha

I would be inside in the warmth playing my Xbox except my OH and his nephew have decided to take over my tv for the weekend (really wish he would get his own tv :()