Bank Holiday Weekend

Sarah

I took off a couple extra days so I was off today and go back next Wednesday. Today we went to the dog park, tomorrow a party at a friends so doggies will go to daycare, Sunday will be back at dog park, and maybe cookout on Monday if weather permits. Then Tuesday Nikko gets groomed and ill be cleaning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh by the way, today I went to leisure lakes to the southport country fair only to discover its next week end lol.  I also effed at a  woman who told me to keep a hold of jumpy on lead boydog so she could retrieve her off lead terrier who was sat within inches of and winding said boy up grr bloody cheek. tomorrow evening I go to manchester airport to pick up my school friend who is visiting me from Germany till Thursday. yay :)

Oh yes   pork pies...pg tips...gammon steaks  ...etc etc LOLOL

indeedy yum. even tho you have the wondrous stroopwaffels I feel sorry for you lot having that weird salty licorice that jos bought over to camp.  rufty tufty me ate all of mine :D

I've been zonked out most of today, dunno if it's a bug in work, I'm just tired, it's the heat - I dunno but I've been pooped all day!

Tomorrow we are going to Leyland, Preston for the Picnic in the Park to celebrate what would have been Katy Holmes 12th birthday, have a wander round all the stalls (but keep well away from the "Release a Balloon tent"!) and support her parents

Monday - I'm sure Steve has something lined up for us but it escapes me for now :unsure: