Haunted Weekend Are You Up To It ?

valkyries

ok been sorting this out with Sue, Dunc's wife. Venue Kirstone pass inn in Cumbria, it as room's if you want to be alone if you dare or a bunkhouse that sleeps 12 people. cheapely at £9.50 pppn which is fab value, breakfast is seperate. Date 21st to 23rd June 2014 so gives you plenty of time, Sat to Mon.

We are planing on booking the bunkhouse, email has been sent to confirm prises, dates and deposit.

So who's up for this ?????

It will be the first 12 people to add their name and pay the deposit as soon as amount is confirmed as we want to book ASAP so we can get these dates.

Sorry lads this is for the ladies only

http://www.hauntedisland.co.uk/haunted-hotels-inns-public-houses/kirkstone-pass-inn-ambleside

list so far

Linda (valkyries)

Sue (Dunc's wife)

Sarah

Linda (Loops)

Storm

Val (zebedee)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooohhhh I was up for the ghost walk in chester that you put up last year.. a year to save up and find a doggy sitter please put my name forward xx

Woo asbo is coming! Lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

got nothing to do with sexism. it is sharing and everyone knows that men do smellier farts than us laydeeeeez

you admitting that women fart?

The problem is, us men wouldn't get scared at stuff like this... ;) that's the real reason.....

got nothing to do with sexism. it is sharing and everyone knows that men do smellier farts than us laydeeeeez

The problem is, us men wouldn't get scared at stuff like this... ;) that's the real reason.....

Lmao really you would all cry like girls

Lmao really you would all cry like girls

pfft

Takes more than a couple of creeky floor boards to scare us lot :P

just as well ghosts don't scare you, cos if you share a dorm with me. linda, sarah and others be afraid very afraid lol :D:D

you lot are enough to scare anyone!

They should pay you to haunt the place.... will be the scariest place on earth

just as well ghosts don't scare you, cos if you share a dorm with me. linda, sarah and others be afraid very afraid lol :D:D

I won't be going to sleep lol not with Linda in the same room!!!!

Ghosts don't scare me I live with marc and have a teenage stepdaughter that's way more scary!!