Randoms

Stormy

Here's my rowntrees randoms story:

A spaceship full of snowmen was wrapped up as a big present. And then one of the snowmen wanted an ice cream because it was so hot he needed his sunglasses!

In the field the sheep was collecting all the champagne bottles for the party, when his alarm went off and he needed to head back to the club, so he smiled and picked up a bunch of flowers with its paw like hooves and put on his rollerscates and turned on his cassette.

Anyone else do them? Lmao

I have absolutely no idea what you are jabberring on about.

Stop taking the tablets immediately and seek urgent psychiatric advice, :P

Sparks to much time I think not! Also rob actually made the story I helped to eat them though! Tbh though since I've been up since 5am and worked a 9 hour shift I might have come up with it myself ;) haha

A pic for you to go with it ;)

EF8E2AE0-064E-4E1F-B2E1-8AD0C9AC29B9-527

Rowntrees randoms basically you eat each sweet and put it into a story as you go along which is completely random hence the name lol

I've not tried the new stripper things had them come into work the other day.