Cuddles?

huskylynz

Aww, little and large. Very cute pic, and going way off topic now but was wondering how your other half is doing now? Is he out of hospital yet?

Hiya yeah he came out last week. He doing better but wish he would take it steady, he always tries to push it! Doctor said two weeks of bed rest..he been to pub today and is now exhausted! He still can't eat much and isn't very comfortable. Man will that boy ever do as he's told!? Lol

Hiya yeah he came out last week. He doing better but wish he would take it steady, he always tries to push it! Doctor said two weeks of bed rest..he been to pub today and is now exhausted! He still can't eat much and isn't very comfortable. Man will that boy ever do as he's told!? Lol

Fantastic news he's out, but yeah good luck with keeping him still. A few years back my oh had an op that went wrong (they cut something they shouldn't and his brain shut down as it tried to keep him alive by focussing all efforts on essential organs only). Anyway, long story short, back on the ward his lungs collapsed, he got mrsa and was covered in tubes and wires. Scared the pants out of me, partly coz this had been coming on for a few days and no one had realised (nurses didn't even realise the keyhole surgery had failed and were making him walk to the toilet with his lungs collapsing ffs!). When he got home, at first he was bed ridden (we only discovered the mrsa as he was going through dressings every few hours day and night and went to the gp for new ones. She spotted it straightvaway and sent off tests) but as he felt better he got restless and fed up with bed rest, and then the fun began. He pushed himself over and over and ended up delaying his recovery as he messed up at least one of his internal stitches, which meant he was in pain, again! You can use my oh as a prime example to your oh of what NOT to do. Lol

Oh god that sounds like a scary experience! Some hospital staff can be very blind! I was glad mark got transferred from Scarborough to York as Scarborough hospital sucks! Very good for me to try and scare him with! He has 30 internal stitches so needs to be taking it steady. Same with him getting restless n bored...MEN lol when he's fit n healthy he sits on computer all day lol

Fantastic news he's out, but yeah good luck with keeping him still. A few years back my oh had an op that went wrong (they cut something they shouldn't and his brain shut down as it tried to keep him alive by focussing all efforts on essential organs only). Anyway, long story short, back on the ward his lungs collapsed, he got mrsa and was covered in tubes and wires. Scared the pants out of me, partly coz this had been coming on for a few days and no one had realised (nurses didn't even realise the keyhole surgery had failed and were making him walk to the toilet with his lungs collapsing ffs!). When he got home, at first he was bed ridden (we only discovered the mrsa as he was going through dressings every few hours day and night and went to the gp for new ones. She spotted it straightvaway and sent off tests) but as he felt better he got restless and fed up with bed rest, and then the fun began. He pushed himself over and over and ended up delaying his recovery as he messed up at least one of his internal stitches, which meant he was in pain, again! You can use my oh as a prime example to your oh of what NOT to do. Lol

Forgot to quote.. See my comment above lol :)