Staffing Changes

Marc

Hi Guys,

Quick announcement for you guys regarding some staffing changes on the forum. This is more of a change of roles than promotion/removal from staff so a bit of a different announce this time.

Valkries (Linda)

Linda is quite busy at the moment with other things than forum posting, and a lot of this is around fund raising for camp and bringing a member over etc. Therefore Linda has decided to step down as a super moderator into a new position on the forum of Fund Raising Co-Ordinator. She will be doing a lot more work behind the scenes than on the forum posting from now on and will not be moderating the forums activities. Linda as you know has been moderating the forums for a long time now and has been a very big part of one of the most successful teams we have had on the forum. 

Andy 

Andy will now be stepping up into the Super Moderators position. As a moderator he has done a great job, and I am sure he will do a great job in his new position also.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well done Linda n Andy... keep up the good work ..

I got some big shoes to fill :)

Linda, your everyday presence will be missed, but it seems you are suited well for your new roll. I'm sure we will continue to see you pop in and out. Thank you for all you have done, for all of us.

Andy, I don't know. I heard you have pretty big feet, so you will do wonders and already have. You are a one man moderation army if I ever saw one.

Congratulations to you both.

Congrats Andy - and to Linda - can't think of anyone better to do something like what you're going to do - after making one of those bracelets with you eesh i totally respect how much time and effort you put into all that - seriously guys - next camp - look at her shop and take in how much effort she puts into it - it's amazing!