What You Do This Bank Holiday?

Marc

Mainly aimed at people in the UK I guess since the bank holiday is only here, but there ya go LOL. 

So, every bank holiday I guess pretty much everyone has plans to get something or other done which has been waiting for months on end and usually these things dont tend to get done then either if your anything like me. But this bank holiday have actually managed to do a fair bit.

Saturday:- Trip down to wales to help Sarahs Mum & Dad move all the garage & loft stuff into their new house and see my brother whilst Im down there.

Sunday:- Got up, went to B&Q for racking, wood etc. Came home and watched the f1 race (nothing stops that lol) then got started on racking for my shed. near all the racking completed and installed then had to go out for a meal which was planned as goodbye to Sarahs parents old house. Invited Lee & Lorraine round afterwards for a couple of drinks.

Monday:- Got up and straight into the shed. Time to finish the racking. Had everything out of both of my sheds which basically looked like mountains of junk. All out, all sorted and all in ranking. I can now walk in an immediately find anything :) . Took all the rubbish to the tip and back home. Then decided to start on our bedroom which has been somewhat left since camp and get that sorted with Sarah.

Time to relax a bit me thinks ...... So what you guys been up to over the bank holiday?

My weekend started on Friday but all I did was boring doctor stuff so we will skip forward to the rest of the weekend

Saturday - Took Kodiak to his first Agility training session and out for a nice long walkies. We also went to Pets At Home but he was too tired to come with us and was still asleep in the same position when we returned!

Sunday - Quick blitz of the garden then met our friend and her Leonberger pup at Towneley Hall in Burnley for an afternoon walkies.

Today - Mowed the lawn as I didn't do it on Sunday! Then it's been exciting housework seeing as the rain stopped any further garden related activities!

Oh and all through the weekend I've been cat-sitting for our friends so have had to pop to theirs twice a day to see my other, slighty smaller, fur-kids :)

Saturday rob strimmered the garden while I raked and then I went to work at 3 till 11pm

Sunday I worked 6am till 3pm then came back and chilled in the garden and rob cooked a lovely roast :) fell asleep quite early was nackered!

Monday I was going to get up at 9am and we were going to pain the rest of the kitchen.. I laid in till half 12 lol we then decided to make that steak and ale pie so we walked to morrisons with the dogs and walked them round the big park to :) then made our pie etc now just chilling out :)