Fed Up With This British Weather. . . . :(

Andy

Seriously we're a couple of days away from June, which can be counted as summertime.

It's been hammerring down with heavy rain all day and it's freezing cold.

I'm gonna be cranking up the coal fire soon.

Sigh. . . : :angry:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it's 9 degrees here, darn chilly for us old folks :P

You could always come join me today - it's about 39 now and heading toward 43 or so today.  Bright sunshine with a light overcast and an easy breeze.

Cheers mate. On the next flight over.:up:

You could always come join me today - it's about 39 now and heading toward 43 or so today.  Bright sunshine with a light overcast and an easy breeze.

Is that degrees F or degrees C?  I'm guessing degrees F, because 43*C is like 109.4*F.

Is that degrees F or degrees C?  I'm guessing degrees F, because 43*C is like 109.4*F.

That's degrees Celsius - yep, we're heading for a high of somewhere around 110F today.  I wouldn't mind the 110 - it's the 30% humidity that's killing me!!!  (( er, that's high humidity for here! << laughing >> ))

Want to swap places? I'm sick of the 26-29 degrees in Bulgaria :( I want some rain and chilly days.

LOL never been to bulgaria, my mental image of your

country is cold wet and rainy. . . sorry :P

(bit like here really :)

Sorry, Andy, but it's nothing like what you imagine :P

Usually we get really cold winters, it might not be snowing a lot, but the degrees would go down to -10 and really hot summers with degrees going up to 40. It's even barely raining during the summer! I remember that last year it didn't rain for like a month. 

What bothers me most is how quick it changes, yesterday it was hot and sunny (enough for me to actually get sunburnt which I rarely do, just tan) and today was cold and pouring down with rain, drives me mad

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Sucks don't it!? Don't mean to rub salt in the wound...well maybe a little haha but I'm flying off to Cyprus tomorrow awoohoo! :D

Grrrrrrrr :P

Have a great time. :up:

Not impressed. Two days of sunshine and then when you want it to be nice (my b.day wanted to go out with the family) the heavens open and it buckets down. On the plus side, grass will be happy and the dogs love to get muddy.

Not impressed. Two days of sunshine and then when you want it to be nice (my b.day wanted to go out with the family) the heavens open and it buckets down. On the plus side, grass will be happy and the dogs love to get muddy.

Happy Birthday Emma

post-1354-0-75223700-1369779289.jpg