Is My Husky Real/good Looking/properly Featured?

Convenant

Good looking Husky pup you have there.

Please do an introduction post telling us a bit about yourself and your pup.

Post it in the introductions section please. :up:

Ears are a bit big, but at that age, most are.  Eventually, they grow into their ears.  But at 14 weeks, it's not always easy to tell everything about a Husky from photos.  Suffice to say, they do come in all shapes and sizes, as well as colors.  From all the Huskies I've seen in my life, your's looks about as good as most, and better than some.  I don't think you have much to worry about. 

I know what you're up to, you just want all of us to tell you how cute she is!! << laughing >>

She definitely looks all Husky to me, even to having the right idea about how to lay around (on her back, of course!)  Love those ice blue eyes!  Okay, I'll admit it, you've got one cute puppy there!

As Andy and others have said, it's really too early to tell how she'll form up as an adult - but bordering on being repetitive - Husky's do come in all shapes, sizes, colours and attitudes!

Welcome to the pack!

Those eyes! Love them. O_O She looks like a husky puppy to me. :)
Zoey didn't look like a husky to me when she was younger, and everyone always asked if she was a purebred.

I still sometimes think she might be mixed, but I think its just all in my head now because of always being questioned. Haha.

If you're asking if she fulfills the breed standard, then it's hard to tell just by pictures. You'd need someone who often participates in dog shows to see her in real life and tell you what does he/she think. But she is very beautiful :D look at her royal blue eyes :wub: