Brushing Your Husky

Choksaw

Ok is Jack the only one who hates being brushed? it took me almost an hour and a half yesterday just to brush him he wouldnt sit still for me to brush him and when I did get him under control he bitched moaned and whined the whole time I did manage to make some progress getting the matted fur out of his coat and he looks much better but I have more to do and dont want my restraining him or anything to make this like a bad experience for him so he runs when he sees the brush, all other dogs Ive had used to love being brushed but for some reason he just doesnt like it.

Nikko doesn't like to be brushed at all.  He won't whine about it, but he will try and bite the brush. Yukon sometimes will too, but Kodi loves it so far (Iv'e only had him 2 months). 

Mine don't bother so much but they won't sit still for long lol

Try holding a Kong with peanut butter in or something similar so he can work on that whilst you brush him x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe the brush you are using is uncomortable? 

have been brushing him since about 4 months old and hes never really sat still for it always running and playing as I pull the fur out of the brush when it gets clogged, he actualy doesnt care too much for peanut butter which is surprising for a dog, I forget the name of the brush something like shedanator or somthing like that supposed to be the best brush out there for shedding he doesnt seem to howl or whine in pain just from being restrained (holding his collar) as I brush him

Bear runs a mile when I try to brush her, unless she's laying down occupied with something like a toy or chew treat. Then I can get a good bit of grooming done. Of course that's usually only on one side of her body, the other sides pressed against the floor out of reach!

My boys LOVE to be brushed and will sit for hours.  Rori on the other hand HA!  With her being wooley she has to be brushed so.....we pay someone to do it...lol  She behaves for the groomers.  All seriousness we use detangling spray between grooming sessions and she tollerates it more.  If there is food involved she is even more tollerant of it.