How Dogs Drink

Dave

thats cool dunc is also as fascinating he opens his mouth and cans of beer just disappear :rofl:

^ LOL. I wonder if it works the same way when they're drinking from a fountain for example? Ares tilts his head to the side and is kind of trying to bite the water.

And our Kallie usually ends up hacking & coughing after she drinks.... don't think she's got it right, lol.

And our Kallie usually ends up hacking & coughing after she drinks.... don't think she's got it right, lol.

Kallie and Diamond probably came from the same planet then :D my boy is four years old still can't figure out how do dogs drink LOL he coughs after he drinks, spits on the ground, and then run around like nothing happened  :huh:

On a side note, I wonder how do dogs drink from a running water? They kinda pull their lips back, show their teeth like when they're snarling and bite the water...  :o

That's cool Sasha manages to get it all over the floor but I was watching her the other day and its like she fills her mouth up with water then walks away from her bowl so it dribbles out the sides of her mouth lol grrrr

She also drinks out of a water bottles sort of turns her head to the side and licks lol