This Is Just Depressing...

Danny_Caity

So, around a month and a half ago, we bought Damian, and he's been a huge pick-me-up to our family, which is why this depresses me even more.

Two of his sisters were bought by a lady with an older Husky, 2 other dogs, cats and kids. This would be fine for me, were it not for the fact they had NO structure! No set meal times, no walk times, she hadn't even had her first injection at gone 11 weeks old.

The lady rang the breeder up to tell them that she could not afford the pups, but that she was only giving one up (adding to my annoyance!). The breeder, who we've become pretty good friends with through Damian, asked us to help find her a home.

So we did, with a friend of ours with another Husky, but they just didn't click. The older bitch kept attacking her, they were fighting, and it was only going to end one way. A teeny tiny coffin, or the pup being given up. Obviously that's no one's fault, just an unfortunate case of personality clash.

Which brings us to now! She's in our kitchen at the minute, just had (and I don't use this term with any sense of exaggeration) EXPLOSIVE diarrhoea, but other than that she's fine. If we could have 3 dogs, I'd take her in a heartbeat! It makes me so sad, just turned 12 weeks and already had 3 homes, going onto her 4th :(

My heart goes out to this poor pup, bet she's as confused as hell. At least she safe till she can find a proper home, makes me mad when people don't think before getting a dog then giving them up as they cant cope. Hope she finds a new home soon keep us posted,

Just checked Lee is about hour and fifteen minutes drive away

Very doable :)

She's in our kitchen at the minute, just had (and I don't use this term with any sense of exaggeration) EXPLOSIVE diarrhoea,

had to smile at that. it took me back to the vets when I had bobbins spayed. I was mortified when the vet was impressed by her and I quote "spectacular diarrohea" lol.. anyway back to topic good luck with the rehome quest for little un. as a singleton with three I got my hands full already but letting them go was not an option good luck with it

UPDATE: She's going to be living with us, she's settled in with our pups, and we just fell in love! She's a bit damaged, but she's okay :) We've called her Asha!

Sorry about that Lee, if I hear of any rehoming near our area I'll definitely let you know!

And of course you can see a picture, I'll upload an introduction when I can :)

UPDATE: She's going to be living with us, she's settled in with our pups, and we just fell in love! She's a bit damaged, but she's okay :) We've called her Asha!

Sorry about that Lee, if I hear of any rehoming near our area I'll definitely let you know!

And of course you can see a picture, I'll upload an introduction when I can :)

ok good luck all the best

he has his new member :)

Could you amend that to "Pack" Member please

Otherwise people will think lee has had a rather personal transplant of some type :P