That Is Not Where You Should Potty Rori

RedJasper

So my pretty, pretty princess has this thing of full out peeing on my bed.  I don't get what it is.  She has been house broke since 12 weeks.  She has had no accidents unless it is on my bed.  The last time she did this was about 2 months ago.  Then tonight I get out of the shower lay on the bed and squish into a large soaking wet puddle on the blankets.

Bed history...

Me, my boyfriend and Rusty sleep in it.  I know alot are thinking dominence.  She has the option to sleep with us.  She gets on the bed every night lays or plays with us till she decides to get down and get into her crate.  She chooses to sleep there and we don't lock her in.  Every morning she gets on the bed gives us kisses and wakes us up. 

Solution...

We have not been leaving her unsupervised in the bedroom.  As you can see our solution has flaws.  She was left unsupervised as she pushed the door open while I was in the shower and it was not noticed.

Why is she doing this and how do I get her to stop?  It is so frustrating.  It is a king size bed so matresses are expensive.  We keep a pad on the matress but if not caught right away it does leak.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Not sure what to tell you on this one...often dogs like to pick a spot to potty, this could just be 'her' spot in the house. My little dog Knarly has been going on his bed, but his case is UTI and he can't help it [not to forget, he also has accidents other spots]. A lot of it is probably going to come down to catching her in the act and giving her a firm no and then straight to outside. Other than that, prevention is the only other thing I can think of...making it a habit to assure door is closed, etc. Only trusting her while you are in there. Eventually she should pick up that it's not her personal pee land.

my babies are not really allowed upstairs, they only go up there when they think I am getting changed for a walk or run. today I was on the potty lol and boy dog jumped on the bed like "i'm the king of the castle" I went mad, omg i'd be no good if he wee'd on it. but back to topic the biological cleaner probably gets rid of the "smell"  washing gets rid of it from our noses but I am led to believe not a dogs so as a creature of habit that is her spot. a dog trainer told me that febreze was good on laminate floors so It must be ok for fabrics. If you have it named that over there