Anyone Tried This New Chocolate?

loops

Noooooo!!

That is wrong

Cheesy salty cracker with chocolate

No

:rofl:  the one with dime bar in it is soooo yummy

oooh yes it is indeed. don't fear Andy i'm not sure whether it will be available in uk yey. m friend brought it over from Germany. it is the salty sweetness that makes it nice. like that lindt with a touch of sea salt

oooh yes it is indeed. don't fear Andy i'm not sure whether it will be available in uk yey. m friend brought it over from Germany. it is the salty sweetness that makes it nice. like that lindt with a touch of sea salt

Look I'll take your word for it :P

my friend bought me a milka bar with the m and m things in it but it was too chocolatey. I get where you are coming from with bringing popping candy into the equation too. ha haa watched sarah milican on tv the other night and she did popping candy (or as us oldies remember it "space dust")

The Cadbury's one is just rank, it's got the texture of fruit and nut but with none of the good stuff! But, the cookie crunch one that they released at the same time is awesome!

The worst chocolate I've ever eaten has to be Hersheys. I felt sick after eating that stuff! Bleugh!