Meet Asha!

Danny_Caity

Oh boy, back here again... Don't know what possessed us (well, the prospect of this little girl not having a home did it!) but we've got another one!

She's called Asha, she's Damian's sister and we're her third owners (hopefully forever owners!)

Sorry some of the pictures are sideways, this laptop is running windows 8 and I haven't figured it out yet to change it!

post-9312-0-58192000-1370199308_thumb.jp

post-9312-0-89452100-1370199424_thumb.jp

post-9312-0-28508900-1370199525_thumb.jp

She's settled in great, and already giving Damian a hard time!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm apprehensive about telling my folks though, they're animal lovers, but thought we were mental for getting Damian, never mind adding another to the pack! Haha!

dont worry about other people life is way to short for that we are all here for you if ya need anything :grouphug:

Never worry about what others think. It's you that counts as it's you that has to deal with them. People think we have totally lost control of our senses because we have 6 of them, and yes, there are times when it's not easy, but it's our choice and bugger everyone else. Asha is a beautiful girl and I'm sure you'll do right by her. You have plenty of advice and help going for free on here so get stuck in and enjoy, and more importantly ensure that Asha enjoys. ;)

Gary.

Thank you Lee! And trust me, there'll be plenty of threads in the steam room, 3 puppies is going to be... Interesting :')

And Gary, I know I wouldn't be able to cope with 6, but they're all gorgeous! To be honest I think 3 is the magic number for us, they're settled perfectly... For now at least!! :)

No worries, people think I'm mental for having three. Quite honestly I was planning on sticking with 2 as I wasn't wanting another dog but when Link needed a foster home and stole our hearts, well you know the rest. When they settle in so perfectly you never even look back <3 little Asha is adorable congrats on adding to the pack.

Thanks so much for the support! It might be insane, but I'm sorta hooked on watching them grow up and develop personalities.

Asha's VERY cuddly, which is a welcome change from Nika who loves play fighting, but only has cuddles off her daddy, and Damian who is very much a typical puppy, always running about and causing mess!

They bounce off each other, it's cute :) got some cute pics to upload later too! :D